Treatment: By Medication and Devices
- Allergy shots
- Besides a shot: other ways to fight the flu
- Biologic agents and the treatment of autoimmune disorders
- Botulism: killer or wonder drug?
- Capsule endoscopy takes pictures of small intestine
- Correcting vision with refractive eye surgery
- Giving prescription medicines to your child
- Heartburn: not just for adults—kids get it too
Treatment: By Condition
Questions and Tips
- Acetaminophen: are you taking too much?
- Antibiotic safety
- Are drugs on the net safe?
- Beware when buying medications abroad
- Could your depression be related to your medication?
- Do your medications actually work?
- Drug expiration dates: how accurate are they?
- Drug interactions: what you need to know
- Drug tests: don't fall victim to a "false-positive"
- Food and medicine interactions
- Getting help to pay for prescriptions
- How to safely dispose of medications
- Keeping prescription drugs safe
- Kids and caffeine: are they getting too much?
- In-home pregnancy tests: your questions answered
- Medication questions? Ask the pharmacist.
- Medications and pregnancy
- Medical marijuana
- Methamphetamine abuse
- Off-label drug use: is it safe?
- Over-the-counter drugs: follow the instructions
- Pain relief medications: are they good for you?
- Personalized medicine
- Picking a pain reliever: which one should you take?
- Pill splitting can save money, but talk to your doctor first
- Prescription drugs and sex—not always a good mix
- Preventing medical errors
- Should you take part in a clinical research trial?
- Taking prescription medications
- Tips for safely buying medications online
- Tips for safely using medications
- Too many pills on your plate? How to simplify your medication regimen
- Unconventional treatment: who pays for 'other kinds' of care?