(HealthDay News) -- You don't have to make staying fit a
go-it-alone activity. Have the rest of the family join in.
The Shapeup.org website offers these suggestions for
- Start a regular family tennis match.
- Head out with the family pet for a jog or a walk.
- Go to the park and rent a paddleboat, or hit the trails for a
walk or run.
- Take a yoga class together.
- Play a family game of whiffleball or volleyball.
- Dance to your favorite music, or use steps or a solid bench to
do some step-aerobics together.
- Challenge your clan to walk as many city blocks as you
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
The information in this article, including reference materials, are provided to you solely for educational or research purposes. Information in reference materials, are not and should not be considered professional health care advice upon which you should rely. Health care information changes rapidly and consequently, information in this article may be out of date. Questions about personal health should always be referred to a physician or other health care professional.